New representation in Lithuania
JSC “Enerstena” specializes in construction, reconstruction, modernization and repair of energetics and industrial objects.
- 02/04/2002 the company started its activity.
- 05/12/2003 the company received a certificate of Ministry of Environment of the Republic of Lithuania that awarded a right for the company to construct buildings of special importance.
- 13/09/2005 the company received a TÜV Thüringen certificate that awarded a right for the company to manufacture pressure equipment under Pressure equipment directive 97/23/EEC.
- 15/08/2007 quality management and environmental management systems that meet ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards were introduced in the company.
- 15/08/2008 employee safety and health management system that meets BS OHSAS 18001 standard was introduced in the company.
- 13/02/2009 the company received a certificate of Ministry of Environment of the Republic of Lithuania that awarded a right for the company to engage in construction of buildings of special importance (heat production up to 500 MW).
Currently the company has 80 employees. All supervising employees have university degree in technology, majority of them are members of Lithuania heating technology engineers association, and they have all certificates necessary for practice.
Constant training and ongoing deepening of professional knowledge is one of the main tasks of the company in developing a qualified and responsible employee.
We believe that by utilizing its professional knowledge, experience and modern technology JSC “Enerstena” can complete great projects in the field of energetics.
Теl. (+370 37) 37 32 31
Fax: (+370 37) 45 90 56