Liquid level display - as clear and cost-effective as never before
Safety at first glance
The new modular LED light sets standards for reading the liquid level of steam boilers. The lighting device for the IGEMA two-colour display provides maximum safety and cost-effectiveness. The brilliant continuous light of the LED produces high contrast and allows a clear separation of water area and steam area by day and at night.
In addition the modules - particularly compared with halogen lamps - impress with their enormous life cycle reliability, low energy usage and high robustness. And they are easy to install; existing indicators can be retrofitted with no problem. For large visible lengths several modules are simply connected in series.
An intelligent solution - not only at first glance.
Eight advantages that make sense:
- 20 times the light compared with halogen lamps
- 50 per cent less energy usage compared with halogen lamps
- quick and easy to install
- high contrast
- sideways reading possible
- no burning-in on glass surfaces because of low thermal radiation
- insensitive to vibrations, jarring and frequent switching
For more information please download the product flyer
You would like to get more information about the new product? Please contact us. We're glad to advise you at your questions.