Magnetic level gauge NA7-50
Version flange / ventilation cone
Application and function
The magnetic level gauge is anindirect level gauge. The boiler level is transmitted analogously 1:1 to theindicating ledge via the float.
The product corresponds to the PEDdirective 97/23/EEC and has the CE mark no. 0035 of the notified body.
Applied rules as per TRD/AD2000 orASME Boilers.
Technical basic equipment
- Fluid side stainless steel (1.4571; SA312 Gr. TP316L)
- Indicating ledge AL_-G (D-06-D-16311-0)
- Drain plug
- Ventilation plug
Available (optional) versions
- Drain valve AV 500 (other drain valve on request)
- Magnetic switch type M510-1-60 (D-06-D-16312-0) for signaling
- Primary element type MRK (D-06-D-16313-0) with integrated
R/I-converter, output 4-20 mA
- Light band indicator for remote level indication