Magnetic level gauge NA7-50
Version flange / ventilation cone
Application and function
The magnetic level gauge is anindirect level gauge. The boiler level is transmitted analogously 1:1 to theindicating ledge via the float.
The product corresponds to the PEDdirective 97/23/EEC and has the CE mark no. 0035 of the notified body.
Applied rules as per TRD/AD2000 orASME Boilers.
Technical basic equipment
- Fluid side stainless steel (1.4571; SA312 Gr. TP316L)
- Indicating ledge AL_-G (D-06-D-16311-0)
- Drain plug
- Ventilation plug
Available (optional) versions
- Drain valve AV 500 (other drain valve on request)
- Magnetic switch type M510-1-60 (D-06-D-16312-0) for signaling
- Primary element type MRK (D-06-D-16313-0) with integrated
R/I-converter, output 4-20 mA
- Light band indicator for remote level indication
Generation change in the Classic model series read more...
Expanding market position in India read more...
Pioneering spirit in Iran read more...
Iran Oil Show 2016 in Teheran read more...
New partner in Iran read more...
New partner in Kuwait read more...
New partner in Israel read more...
New partner in Switzerland read more...
Read all the news